BRAVADO HEALTH SUCCESS STORY
New-to-market patient engagement solution generates 200+ leads in 4 months
in the first 4 months
increase in blog post views
increase in website sessions
lift in organic social post
impressions with 2X engagement
With over 20 years of healthcare marketing to our credit, we know how to write content that engages and converts. We also know how quickly the digital marketing landscape changes.
From blog posts about improving patient outcomes to executive briefs on calculating the value of the perioperative patient experience to webinars about the importance of an enhanced recovery plan — we built a comprehensive content strategy to keep Bravado’s key audiences engaged and informed.
Preparation makes perfect
We took a holistic approach to marketing Ayva — Bravado Health’s personal surgery guide that helps practices clearly and effectively communicate with patients for pre-op and post-op success.
In the first 6 months, we built and executed a content marketing plan to:
- Generate qualified leads for the Ayva product
- Deliver a robust, fresh customer and prospect experience
- Increase brand awareness among the target audience
Informing and activating hard-to-reach audiences
A consistent commitment to quality content is what earned Bravado its first (of many) qualified leads for Ayva.
A single blog post has resulted in 175 engaged contacts (and counting) for Bravado.
Read some of our favorite—and most effective—posts:
- 5 ways to improve patient satisfaction scores to prepare for OAS CAHPS reimbursements [PDF]
- The great surgical migration: 7 workflows for optimal outpatient procedures [PDF]
- Physician opinion: Who should pay for patient-reported outcomes? [PDF]
- Improving outcomes: 9 things to know about your patients before surgery [INFOGRAPHIC]