Managing internal and external communications is critical during a merger or acquisition. Keeping marketing programs humming while merging can be taxing without expert help.
Fear not. We can create and execute a strategy that will help your in-house sales and marketing teams not only function, but thrive during a business transition.
Working with your leadership, legal, human resources, public relations, sales, and operations personnel, we build a phased marketing and integration roadmap that outlines your acquisition marketing strategy and tactical execution plan through the four key stages of an acquisition:
- Announcement “Day 1”
- The first 100 days
- Post-acquisition: days 101–365
Our merger playbook
The amount of work needed to successfully align and merge the marketing efforts of multiple companies can be daunting. We’ll outline a custom playbook for your organization from determining which tools to consolidate to merging sales databases.
We can craft and deliver a customized Merger or Acquisition Playbook that includes:
- Integration timelines
- Messaging, branding, and positioning
- Internal and external communications
- Analyst, press, and media communications
- Social media strategy
- Defined cross-functional integration teams
- Departmental “micro-plans” (executive team, corporate communications, sales & marketing, product management & development, human resources, finance, and operations)