PROGNOS HEALTH SUCCESS STORY
$15M in pipeline contribution from marketing partnership
Industry: Health IT
Turning customers into heroes
Prognos expanded our relationship to include content marketing, lead generation, and campaign execution services for the life sciences and payers business divisions.
- Completed a marketing content and systems audit
- Built a comprehensive content plan and calendar broken down by swimlane topics
- Executed a weekly cadence utilizing paid LinkedIn, organic social, email, and SEO
- Implemented a bi-weekly nurture drip series for current customers
- Delivered monthly reporting to review performance, A/B test results, and optimization tactics
Leads in minutes,
Marketing met their two lead generation goals to support pipeline and sales by generating handraisers and meeting requests.
“Holy cow! Are you seeing these leads coming in!?”
Prognos’ Vice President of Marketing
(overheard during our weekly call with the team after our first lead generation email was sent)
in marketing-generated, top-of-funnel pipeline
leads generated in three months from paid LinkedIn, organic social, email, and organic search
increase in LinkedIn followers YOY
6 of the top 10
Generated leads from 6 of the top 10 big pharma companies, including Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Merck, AbbVie
increase in blog post views
increase in average time spent on blog pages
"You are the best agency I’ve worked with!"
We had such great momentum with our lead generation efforts. I reported to the board that marketing contributed $15M to the pipeline, and many of those opportunities have turned into qualified sales leads. Working with Clarity Quest has been an awesome experience, we learned so much from them, and they helped us establish a marketing strategy and process.
Nick Zgorski, Digital Marketing Director | Prognos Health