5 Reasons to Hire a PPC Expert
1. You Don’t Know Where to Start
Starting a PPC campaign is a daunting task if you’re not properly trained. From keyword research to competitive analysis and account setup, there are many obstacles to navigate and places you can go wrong. We have all the tools and training to get your account setup efficiently and effectively.
2. Custom Landing Pages are Our Specialty
Sometimes regular webpages simply do not convert for PPC campaigns. We create custom landing pages to match consumer expectations and drive conversions. We know what works and what doesn’t.
3. Measuring ROI is Difficult
“Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half.” This is not the case with our comprehensive conversion tracking and analytics services.
4. You’ve Never Created an Ad
Creating effective advertising copy is both an art and a science. We create compelling ads and take advantage of all the additional features that increase click-thru-rates.
5. Ad Platforms are Constantly Changing
You don’t have the time to keep up with the constant platform updates, new policies and upgraded tools and features. We do. Our PPC experts are certified in both Google AdWords and Bing Ads. We keep up-to-date on the latest developments so you don’t have to.
Our Pay-Per-Click Marketing (SEM) Services:
- Keyword and key phrase analysis for the best volume at the lowest click rates
- Ad copy and website landing pages that garner high Google AdWords quality ratings
- Social media advertising on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Geographically-targeted ads for locally-based businesses
- Banner and widget ads on Google AdWords’ content network
- A/B testing, ad copy and landing page experiments
- Monitoring and reporting to ensure day-to-day peak performance
Full disclosure of our AdWords services: Working with Third-Parties