Humans are creatures of habit, and we tend to stick to consistent daily work routines. By challenging yourself in small ways, you can wake up your creative side and come up with fresh ideas!
Here are ten simple ways to spark creative energy:
- Try something you’ve never done before
- Find links between seemingly unrelated things
- Go outside for a walk and breathe in the fresh air
- Imagine how an object in your daily life was invented
- Take a new route on your way home from work
- Go to a museum, check out an art gallery, or spend a day volunteering
- Listen to a new podcast or a different genre of music
- Talk to someone who has different political views than you
- Journal, write creatively or read a fiction book
- Challenge yourself to take one photo every day
For more ideas, check out this infographic created by Gonzalo Gomez Rufino at Shout Ad:
At Clarity Quest, we combine our technology and healthcare expertise with creativity to help companies build strong and memorable brands. Contact our branding specialists to learn more!