Embed this infographic on your own site
Copy and paste the following snippet into your site:
<a href='https://www.clarityqst.com/library/infographics/driving-sales-with-pr/'><img src='https://www.clarityqst.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/infographic-driving-sales-with-public-relations-clarity-quest.jpg' alt='Driving Sales with PR Infographic'/></a><br/> Via: <a href='https://www.clarityqst.com'>Clarity Quest Marketing</a>
Driving Sales with Public Relations
A Valued Discipline
- 72% of senior level marketers believe public relations is most valuable in supporting product marketing and launches.
- The percentage of marketing executives who think public relations is the most effective marketing discipline for:
- New Product/Service Launches 55%
- Awareness Building 52%
- Word of Mouth Generation 51%
- Brand Reputation Building 50%
PR Supports Every Stage of the Purchase Cycle
- Increase Awareness
- Influence Perceptions
- Increase Willingness to Consider
- Assure Positive Purchase Experience
- Build Ongoing Preference
Why Public Relations?
- 70% of the buying process is complete before a prospect contacts a vendor.
- Control your perception and educate your audience.
- 25-40% of all website traffic and lead generation comes from earned media.
- Get your story in front of your audience in the outlets they care about.
- 92% of consumers worldwide say they trust earned media.
- Take advantage of existing loyalties and relationships.
- Measuring the Impact of Public Relations on Sales, Council of Public Relations Firms.
- PR Week/MS&L Marketing Management Survey, PRWeek and Millward Brown.
- Forrester Research
- Nielson Research