Embed this infographic on your own site
Copy and paste the following snippet into your site:
<a href='https://www.clarityqst.com/?p=6911'><img src='https://www.clarityqst.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/infographic-it-decision-makers.jpg' alt='Marketing to IT Decisions Makers Infographic'/></a><br/> Via: <a href='https://www.clarityqst.com'>Clarity Quest Marketing</a>
Marketing to IT Decision Makers
- An average of 17 people are involved in IT decisions at enterprise companies.
- Small and medium-sized businesses typically involve 6 people in IT decisions.
- 71% of IT decision makers consult their peers to stay up-to-date on new technologies. 70% rely on technology websites for new information and 58% turn to search engines.
- 70% of IT decision makers find vendor content more credible when it is associated with a trusted third party.
- 88% of IT decision makers have viewed tech-related videos in the past three months. After viewing a video:
- 63% conduct further product research
- 54% contact a vendor or visit their website
Source: IDG Enterprise’s 2014 Role and Influence of the Technology Decision-Maker