One of the most common questions clients ask about LinkedIn is what type of content they should be sharing on their Company Page.
Like other social media, a complex algorithm determines who sees your posts in their feed. Regularly posting new and engaging content increases the likelihood that your followers will see your updates.
We recommend posting to your LinkedIn Company Page at least once per week, and 2-3 posts is optimal. But the question lingers, what to post?
9 types of engaging content to post on LinkedIn
They say variety is the spice of life. It’s also key to creating an engaging LinkedIn presence that expresses your brand and drives home your company culture.
Next time you’re feeling stuck, here are nine ideas about what to post on your LinkedIn Company Page:
- Make the most of your existing content. You likely spent hours on your latest blog post, and it’s worth more than a one-time push. Post it on social the day it’s released, one week after, and one month later. The same goes for case studies, white papers, and infographics.
- Link to an article in an industry trade publication.
- Share a photo of your team working together (virtually or otherwise).
- Highlight the accomplishments of your customers by sharing their press releases.
- Honor celebratory days in your industry, such as National Nurse’s Day.
- Announce your company’s latest job postings and new hires.
- Take a sound bite from a recent webinar and upload it to LinkedIn as a video. Then link to a landing page that will allow users to watch the webinar in its entirety.
- Introduce new product features or service offerings.
- Promote your leadership team by sharing quotes from them or links to speaking engagements.
Pro-tip: Always include an image, picture, or video with every post to further boost engagement.
What’s your social media strategy?
With more than 500 million active professionals, LinkedIn is the best social networking platform for B2B marketers.
Get in front of your buyers on LinkedIn with an active and engaging brand presence.