Medical device marketing is changing at a rapid rate. The days of handing your sales team a stack of collateral and sending them off to meet quotas are long gone. The rise of The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) and the ongoing pandemic have led to one of the more significant and rapid transformations across the healthcare industry.
While predicting the future is far more complex than analyzing the past, we know that the growth of digital health, medical device technology, and health IT products will put an increasing emphasis on marketing to reach a growing number of key decision-makers and influencers. With this in mind, many smaller, mid-tier, and emerging medical device companies struggle with the decision to hire an in-house marketing team or utilize an outsourced marketing agency.
While a balance of both is probably the right direction at some point, a medical device marketing agency can provide companies with competencies in several areas, including branding, digital marketing, SEO, and lead generation — and can hit the ground running in all facets.
Enlisting the help of an experienced marketing agency also helps organizations with costs, speed, scale, quality, and even stress reduction.
5 ways a medical device marketing agency can fast-track success
1. A full-service agency can draw upon its specialized expertise, saving an organization in hiring costs. It costs thousands of dollars to hire just one marketing individual.
2. Agencies have individuals already trained in various marketing disciplines, so they can easily and quickly get projects up and running much faster and start executing and generating leads.
3. Outsourcing marketing allows the company to scale and focus on other areas of the business.
4. Most agencies work across several related industries and with dozens of clients. This exposure provides a unique perspective and leads to higher quality work.
5. Employing an agency allows executives to focus on other areas of their business and not worry about marketing efforts.
Want some professional guidance?
If you want your medical device to rise above the market noise, consider an experienced, trusted agency partner. Contact us today.