Building an SEO strategy in healthcare tech, biotech, or medical device is never described as easy. But it can be incredibly challenging when you need to define a new market or category and no one is searching for what you offer — yet.
Are you building an SEO strategy for an innovative offering that doesn’t have high demand?
Follow these tips to generate a list of SEO key phrases that will drive traffic to your website now and into the future.
- Research broad phrases to understand the current search landscape, what people are searching for, and where you can fit into that conversation — even if as an indirect competitor or market disruptor.
- Keep in mind the pain points you are solving and the value you are creating with your new offering. How can you deliver information to searchers who are looking to solve their problems?
- Put a stake in the ground and choose some difficult phrases you want to rank for in the future (yes, this is the uncomfortable part). Even if you don’t think you can realistically outrank the current results in the short term, it’s good to have some long-term goals.
- Search engine optimization doesn’t stop at web development. Monitor your rankings and organic search traffic closely, spend time every day on ranking improvement activities, and consistently generate high-quality content.
- Refine your strategy and key phrases as you learn more.
We haven’t worked with a client yet who didn’t meet their organic ranking goals. But more importantly, our clients have generated qualified leads because of a thoughtful and deliberate SEO strategy.
For more resources, check out our SEO learning library.
Are you interested in learning more about developing an SEO strategy and plan? We can’t wait to meet you.