HIMSS 2023 will be here before you know it. And you know what that means—it’s time to kick your planning into gear!
As one of the most important trade shows in healthcare IT, marketing teams need to be on their A-game to stand out. We know it’s overwhelming, so we’ve created this easy-to-follow guide.
Seasoned event marketers know that planning starts more than one year in advance. So as we head into fall with HIMSS only seven months away, here are a few questions you should be asking:
- Do you need a new booth design?
- What are your lead generation goals?
- What sponsorships are still available?
Answering these questions is an excellent start before diving into our comprehensive guide. Each month, you will work towards your goals, and by the time you head out to Chicago for booth setup, you’ll be prepared, and maybe a little less stressed.
Tips to prepare for HIMSS 2023
Our HIMSS marketing survival guide breaks down essential tasks by month to make planning more manageable.
If you’re feeling behind already, here are a few ideas to get started:
- Pick a theme: Before diving into creating your marketing materials, choosing a solid theme will pave the way for success. A memorable theme that speaks to your business goals gives your brand a cohesive look and feel while helping you stand out amongst competitors. As an added bonus, a creative theme can also help you get noticed on social media for added exposure.
- Stay on top of trends: One of the best ways to prepare is to be aware of the top healthcare IT trends your current and potential customers are going to be talking about. Check out the 5 biggest healthcare tech trends of 2022 for trending topics you might encounter.
- Create a marketing budget: We go over this in-depth in the guide, but it’s essential to create a marketing budget and stick to it. Nothing adds stress to your planning like hidden costs and going over budget.
Ready to work on your marketing strategy for HIMSS 2023?
If you’re ready to power up your marketing for the biggest show in healthcare IT, let us know! Team members from our healthcare IT marketing agency have been to HIMSS enough times to know what to expect.