Everyone wants to know the secret to fast marketing growth and results. Clarity Quest president, Chris Slocumb, revealed strategies with Whitney Cole, the Mission Maven, on growth hacking in marketing, specifically in the healthcare technology industry. In this podcast, Chris explains actionable ways health tech and biotech companies can get their marketing off to a great start.
When a company organizes and executes a strategic marketing plan, better results become predictable and often bountiful. However, it does take time to craft that plan and see the fruits of your labor, which is why so many company leaders make the mistake of leaving marketing strategic planning until last, or using it as a last resort.
Chris shares the positive impact of starting a marketing strategy, and what it can do for your company.
Here are 10 topics Chris shares tips and advice on:
- Why marketing is crucial and shouldn’t just be an afterthought
- A marketing strategy shouldn’t be started when the sales team is in a slump
- What a realistic budget is to see impactful marketing results
- Why you can’t give marketing a half-hearted effort
- Different ways to set a marketing budget
- Consistency in marketing is key
- Inexpensive and creative marketing methods
- Define what a “win” is to your organization
- Steps you can take today to build a strong marketing foundation
- While waiting for results from your marketing efforts, you can work on short term results via other avenues
You can listen here, as well as on iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher.