Embed this infographic on your own site
Copy and paste the following snippet into your site:
<a href='https://www.clarityqst.com/library/infographics/the-growth-of-voice-search/'><img src='https://www.clarityqst.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/infographic-growth-of-voice-search-clarity-quest.jpg' alt='The Growth of Voice Search Infographic'/></a><br/> Via: <a href='https://www.clarityqst.com'>Clarity Quest Marketing</a>
The Growth of Voice Search
Voice Search is growing as virtual assistants become more widely adopted:
- 20% of queries on mobile devices are voice searches.
- It is predicted that $12 billion of annual ad spend will come through voice assistants by 2021.
- Mobile voice-related searches are 3 times more likely to be local-based than text searches.
Search behavior is evolving:
- More natural and conversational language used
- Transactional opportunities are emerging with voice search
- More individuals are searching while on the go
- “Near me” searches are on the rise
Sources: SearchEngineLand, MediaPost, Search Engine Watch